It’s goal-setting time once again! Here are mine. I hope you enjoy them.
- More overpriced take-out that doesn’t travel particularly well!
- More political conversations and posts!
- While we’re at it, why not more religious conversations and posts too? Everyone seems to love them. Plus, I’m pretty sure they do change people’s minds!
- Focus more on my phone than my workout when at the gym. Everyone else is!
- Pretend I’m baffled by how masks work! Covering the mouth and the nose simultaneously isn’t easy. Harder still when you don’t care to do it.
- Find more streaming services to subscribe to. Netflix, YouTubeTV, HBOMax, Amazon Prime, AppleTV, Hulu, and DisneyPlus isn’t enough.
- When I see the parking lot is packed during the holidays, I take an extra 10-15 minutes sitting in my car before pulling out. When someone is waiting for my spot, I find it a great time to get caught up on Instagram with the car running!
- Become known at the dog park as “the guy whose dog pees on other dogs!” Wait, much to my horror, that already happened!
- Watch/listen to more series about NXIVM!
- Continue never to utter, “I don’t know anything about that!”
- Instead of all this sarcasm, maybe I’ll focus on being more empathetic, kind, and less conspicuously needy. On second thought, Nah!
Happiest of New Years’ this 2021!
Let’s close with the Beatles, “I have to admit it’s getting better – it’s getting better – all the time – it can’t get worse!”